Wednesday, October 26, 2016

K9 Mint Bark Collar



I have a Pomeranian. I think right there is enough said on why I need a bark collar lol. He will bark at air. I needed something to train him to not bark 19hrs of the day (the other 5hours hes asleep)

This shock collar is great. Its not violent and doesn't hurt him at all. The collar fit perfectly. Snug but not in a choking way. Does not come with directions but company emailed me on how to put together and test it properly which was very helpful. 

The actual collar vibrates and goes off of air capacity. Doesn't go off if other dogs bark. Also beeps continously when it needs to be recharged. Over all a terrific product to have to train your dog without injuring him.

To purchase your own at an affordable price, click Amazon link below 😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment