Monday, July 27, 2015

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Flip Wallet Case

About The Product:

Protective case, designed with flexibility in mind. Serves as a case, a wallet & a stand for your Galaxy Note 4.

Internal cradle for your Galaxy Note 4 is built to house it securely. The device snaps easily in and out of the cradle as it would in any protective skin.

Invisible magnetic flap closure further ensures your device's safety, while staying out of sight & keeping the lines of the case elegant.

Our Wallet Case offers 3 slots for Credit and/or other cards and a larger slot underneath for cash.

The Folio Case is ready for the occasional movie watching. It folds easily into a stand.

Use your Galaxy Note 4 as if it wasn't in a case & don't worry about damaging it. All the functionality of your device is and unobstructed while the case is keeping it secure.

My Review:

I must say I love this product. It carries all my cards, money and phone all into one. The only thing bad about it, is that if i drop it my phone will still get messed up. But it is a convient way to carry it around. I love the color and the idea behind it. Its very accesisable and easy to use. Very much recommended for work or just going out shopping. I would not reccomend to us this if you are a regular at the club or bars because if you drop it, your phone is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment