Saturday, April 9, 2016

Chris Adams Perfumes New Hot Devotion 

Review:
This perfume blew my expectations! The packaging looked kind of cheap and if I saw it in the store, I probably wouldn't buy it. The smell last a very long time and has a kind of clean soapy like smell! It even lasted after being outside all day, which shocked me because usually when coming from outside, your body tends to take on that outside smell. I received so many compliments about this perfume and was able to refer a couple of people to amazon to order it. The bottle design is adorable and attractive without the box! The perfume is not overbearing and does not irritate the skin. It dissolves quickly and doesn't leave that wet puddle on your skin after spraying it on. I have sensitive skin and most perfume items are hard for me to wear without breaking out, but this did not leave me with a reaction. I will be ordering more of this perfume!



To order your own bottle to try for yourself. Visit the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment