Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bath Buddy Spa Set


This is a really great spa set that I have come across. I did receive this for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.

The set comes with two detachable brushes, one for dry skin and one for massage, handle so you can connect the brushes for places you can't reach, Konjac Sponge, exfoliating back scrubber, and a storage bag for accessories.

I like first off how the brushes can be used by hand or you can connect a handle to reach hard places like your back. The massager especially feels really nice after a long night of work. The brush and handle I normally keep in my shower or near my tub so I can exfoliate my body evenly.

The sponge is very nice to. After you wet it, it expands and takes away any dry skin, leaving me with beautiful soft skin. The bag is cute to but I don't really use it that much but it does seem quite durable. Over all this is a great spa experience set if you can't afford to actually go to one. I will be buying more of these as gift sets for my friends and family for holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment