Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Caffeine Eye Whip For Dark Circles



I received this product a week ago. I wanted to give it time to test it out before doing a review. Since its only been a week, I don't expect major results but I expected to see slight ones.

Although my eyes do look less puffy the dark circles are still there. Since its only been a week, maybe I have to use it longer but for right now I don't even see them slightly lighter.

The product is easy to apply however. I apply it twice a day, once in the morning and again at night before bed. The scent is actually quite nice but doesn't last very long once you rub it in. It also goes on dry and not sticky like most products. The ingredients on the label look pretty natural and organic so thats a plus. I will update after a few more weeks if I see any changes.

Disclaimer I received free to review in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment