Tuesday, July 25, 2017

PowerUp Cable Iphone 6 Charger



I really had my doubts about this PowerUp Cable for iPhone 6. I go through chargers like you can't believe, so I had no hopes for this one at all. It was an affordable price so I figured it would work for a short time and then give up. This proved me wrong on so many levels.

I'm totally loving the durability and quality of the cord of the charger. It's made of very sturdy nylon but not the cheap kind that competitors tend to use. It actually lasted when my cat decided to try and get into a fight with it. The cord stayed intact and my cat lost lol. I also love that this cord is 6 ft long. It makes it easy to charge but also still be able to use my phone and have room to move around. It's very convenient and one of the perks I love most.

This cord is also lightening fast so it charges my iPhone in no time unlike other charges I have used in the past. Within a half an hour my iPhone is already at 50% from an almost dead charge. It's quite impressive and another perk I really love.

Over all I'm very satisfied with this PowerUp cord. It's still being used and it has been several weeks. Since the price is so great, I will be purchasing more and replacing all chargers in the house with it. To order your own, read other reviews, or to find out more information. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below. DO IT...GOOOOO lol

No comments:

Post a Comment