Friday, March 30, 2018

Elite Creed Natural Lavender Flower Soap


If you are in the market for an all natural handmade soap that isn't rough on skin and smells devine!!! Look no further people. I came across the Elite Creed Natural website and instantly fell in love with them!

There slogan "To be elite is natural, to be natural is an elite creed", is both true and interesting. The company is all about using natural ingredients with no harsh chemicals or fake items. They want their products to be the best on the market hands down. 

I went out on a limb and purchased, Lavender Flower Soap. You can't fail with lavender. It's an affordable price as well so also keep that in mind!!  The lavender soap is made with the blends of olives, coconuts, and castor oils. With Lavender essential oils. You get a 4oz bar of soap. A chunky size for only $6, which I think is quite a steal.


Lavender escapes thru the packaging like it instantly wants to soothe and relieve all stresses and worries. You can definitely smell it, but at the same time, it's not overpowering either. You can see the flower reminents thru out the package which gives me a sense of ease that natural ingredients really were used in the making of this soap. Upon using it, I took in the lavender aroma while feeling the stress and tension slowly melt away. It left my skin very soft and hydrated which is a huge plus for me when it comes to my sensitive skin.


Elite Creed Natural is not only a great company that produces wonderful products, but also gives expensive items a run for it's money. I will swear by Elite Creed Natural and continue to purchase their lines of natural made products.
If you would like to purchase your own, find out more information about the company, or to read other reviews. Please click the link to their website, I have provided for you down below. Trust me, it's definitely worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment