Sunday, March 18, 2018

Hair Color Dye Wax


I was super excited to review this because I am an avid hair dyer but just recently slowed down due to not wanting to damage my hair anymore. I felt that this would be the perfect alter solution.
You can choose between several colors, I choose purple because it's my personal favorite.


Upon receiving the item, I started to fret because I noticed the outside box was in a foreign language. I simmered down a tad when I opened it and saw that the actual container was in English. I wiped the nervous sweat from my forehead and carried on lol. Instructions are very simple in how to use this.


1. Place a finger full of wax on your palm and spread evenly
2. Apply to all areas that need a color boost (you can do strands or your entire head of hair)
3. Slay with your new look
4. Washes out easily after use

I can not stress this enough!!! Less is more when it comes to this product. I learned that the hard way. Only use a small amount or your hair will be stiff and dry feeling. Almost like straw. Use small amounts so you can evenly tint your hair but also keep it hair like quality.


Over all I think its a neat idea and the price doesn't break the bank or the pockets. You can use this for a fun experiment or a crazy hair day. The possibilities are endless. Buy multiple colors to make a fun tie dye look!! Over all had fun with this and thought it was a nifty way to boost my hair color and stand out.

To order your own color hair wax, read other reviews, or to find out more detailed information. Click the link I have provided down below to take you to the purchase link!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment