Friday, May 11, 2018

All-In-One Crochet Kit W/Carrying Case


  • Ergonomic Crochet Hooks with Soft rubber handles, 12 pieces - Crochet all day without pain! (B/ 2.0mm, C/ 2.5mm, D/ 3.0mm, E/ 3.5mm, G/ 4.0mm, 7/ 4.5mm, H/ 5.0mm, I/ 5.5mm, J/ 6.0mm, 10.5/ 6.5mm, 7.0mm, 11/ 8.0mm)
  • Small Sizes Crochet Hooks made of Stainless Steel, 12 pieces - Crocheting the Finest crochet thread lace projects! (0.6mm, 0.75mm, 0.85mm, 0.90mm, 1.0mm, 1.1mm, 1.25mm, 1.40mm, 1.50mm, 1.60mm, 1.75mm, 1.90mm)
  • Offer almost all sizes of crochet hooks, whether you are a Beginner just starting out, or an seasoned 'Crocheter Master', all these crochet hooks will definitely satisfy your needs to complete a great work!
  • Package: Crochet Hooks, Large-eye Blunt Needles, Mark pins, Tape Measure, Scissors, Original Premium Storage Bag



This is a wonderful set of crochet hooks, plus a bunch of extra things! I love the various hook sizes, so I always have the one I need for a specific project, and the zippered case is convenient, sturdy and very room. It holds everything! While I was more interested in the crochet hooks, I really love the extra accessories too. There are needles, safety pins, a tape measure, lots of stuff! And because it all fits nicely in the carrying case, I don't have crochet hooks laying around everywhere in my house. This is great set!

To order your own, read other reviews, or to find out more information. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below. It's super affordable and definitely at least worth a look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment