Friday, May 18, 2018

Hair Straightening Brush



About the product
  • HEALTHY HAIR CARE - The Hair Brush will give you a most wanted volume, straight hair, natural shiny and healthy hair look.
  • FAST HAIR STRAIGHTENING - the straightening brush will cut the styling time in half giving you a spectacular look and an excellent experience.
  • VERY SIMPLE TO USE - you literally have to run the brush slowly through your hair.
  • CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY - does not damage your hair like a regular iron straightener. Ceramic plates help make hair shinier and smoother by releasing negative ions, it straights up your hair without heating it up.



It's just like the one demonstrated at a local home show, except this one is white and the one at the show was pink. And the guy at the show was going to charge me $100! This is a terrific price and a good tool for straightening your hair. Buy it. You won't regret it. LOVE this tool! I had a Simply Straight for several years that I liked. When it started to break, I bought this new straightener. It does a fantastic job - way better than what I was used to - my fine, curly hair looks great and has tons of body. Super happy with this purchase! 

To order your own, read other reviews, or to find out more information. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below. Definitely at least, worth a gander!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment