Sunday, July 1, 2018

GOOD IDEA Sparkling Waters


In all honesty, I'm usually not the biggest fan of sparkling water and so was skeptical when I first tried this drink. But as someone with a family history of pre-diabetes, the fact that this company is able to reduce blood sugar levels just with a few amino acids and minerals really piqued my interest. I had expected a bitter metallic aftertaste like with LaCroix, but thankfully this drink managed to actually taste natural, like sparkling water seeped in oranges and mangoes! - but just with magical science that I don't really understand.



I'd recommend this to anyone looking to lower their sugar levels, or just wanting for something to sip on for a flavor kick! I'm going to try out the other flavor, and in the meantime I'm just vying for the company to make this in a bottle so that I don't keep chugging it in one sitting...


This comes in multiple pack sizes from a 4 pack to a 24 pack. You can purchase just the Orange Mango or Lemon Lime. Or there is an option to purchase a variety pack which I personally like doing since these both have a great refreshing taste!!


These are all natural, low calorie, non sweetened, and great for monitoring blood sugar. So needless to say, these are perfect for not only weight loss participants but also diabetics. Since they are really affordable to, these don't break the bank at all!!
If you would like to read other reviews on the product, find out more information, or to purchase your own set. Click the Amazon link I have provided for you down below. Trust me, you won't regret it and it's at least worth checking out and putting in your wish list!!

https://www.amazon.com/Good-Idea-Sparkling-Balance-Unsweetened/dp/B0767P26B6/ref=sr_1_1?m=A1WXJ6HTV0O3XD&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1525303298&sr=1-1&dpID=41DbyjHNZ9L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1



No comments:

Post a Comment