Monday, June 25, 2018

Handcrafted Crank Music Box



If you don't mind waiting a few weeks for shipping, these handcrafted music boxes are most definitely a must have!! There are 2 finishes to choose from as well as several movie/music decal boxes. This is definitely a unique and inexpensive collectible or gift idea.

You can choose either wooden or blue finish. The decals are: Pirates of The Caribbean, The Beatles, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, La La Land, Beauty And The Beast, John Lennon, Amelia, Jack Sparrow, Harry Potter, and The Godfather.



These are actually beautifully crafted and very durable. They look almost high quality. Shipping isn't that expensive either. Price for one of these one of a kind music boxes is $16.99. A definite must have. It's simple to use, a great collectible item, and a unique gift idea.

Packaging is also amazing. They do wrap it in bubble wrap and then stick it in a box. I love the extra protection and the thoughtfulness of the extra protection. These are definitely one of my favorite things I have reviewed in the past few months. Very pleased with my purchase and I know you will be to!!


If you would like to purchase your own, find out more information, or read other reviews. Click the product link down below that I have provided. Trust me, it is definitely worth it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment