Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

I've used baking soda as far back as I can remember. Using the box brand in the fridge to keep it smelling great and my food to be fresh.
Did you also know you can use it for many other tasks around the house.
Cat Litter, floor deodorizer, laundry booster, cooking, and teeth whitening for toothpaste.
Instead of wasting money on individual items. You can buy the regular baking soda powder and use it around your house for various reasons.
I for one have "fur babies", meaning 4 cats. With that many cats obviously its a task to keep my house smelling clean. So I sprinkle just a little bit of powder over the litter and it keeps the odor in as well as making my house smell fresh. Got this free sample in the mail and am trying it for other things like my carpet. Sprinkle on your carpet for about 15mins and vacuum it up. Keeps your carpet smelling fresh and clean without buying expensive carpet products. Will always recommend this to friends and family 5/5 stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment