Sunday, April 26, 2015

Bella VoxBox

Finally got my Bellas VoxBox in the mail and I cant contain my excitement in what I recieved. Ill go thru one by one and discuss my likes and dislikes of each product.
1) EcoTools Complexion Collection Mattifying Finish Brush- such a long title lol. But I have to say I love this brush. Made of all natural ingredients. This brush is used with your skin in mind. With its soft specific cuts to enhance maximize your beauty. Applies any powder on lightly with out leaving your skin feeling harsh or dry. $8.99 retail price 4/5 ☆
2) Dove With Real Fruit Blueberry- Can i just say that dove is already delicious and addicting. But with fruit added, I ate the whole bag in one sitting and am not even a fan of blueberries. Comes in other flavors. Retail price 1.88- 2.69 5/5 ☆
3) Not Your Mothers Deja Vu Do Style Extender-
Love this. Apply after showering and hair drying with a towel. Then Style. Keeps moisture in your hair longer as well as the style. Recommended to anyone with damaged or dyed hair. Retail price $9
For full size. 5/5 ☆
4) Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara By Kate Moss-
Freaking love this mascara. With a broken heart shaped brush, gives volume to the dullest lashes. Lasts up to 8 hours. Retail price is $6.99. 5/5 ☆
5) Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss-
Now the sample color I got did not go well with my complexion. So I actually went out and bought my shade. Color lasts for hours even through eating and drinking with a vibrant color to give even the dullest lips confidence. Retail Price  $5.49 5/5 ☆
6) Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion- Im Irish and Polish and German. Which means Im natirally white. Not even white but translucent. So this does miracles for my color. Granted with any spray tN or lotion, you must apply evenly or you simply look ridiculous. Only temp and water proof. Retail price 13.99 4/5☆
7) Club W- I did another post about this. Love the website, survey palate, many wines, and promos. Waiting on my order so will update when I get it in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment