Sunday, April 26, 2015

ClubW (#Spring4Wine)

Got a free bottle of wine thru my Bella VoxBox sample kit. Had me quite intrigued since I love a good bottle of wine.
1. Got to ClubW.com
2. Register
3. Do a brief survey to design your taste palate
4. They give you the recommendations.

Even if you didnt get the Bella VoxBox in the mail. After you do the survey check your email for a code for a bottle free BUT u have to pay shipping and handling...

Each month new reccomendations will be listed based on what you have bought or your palate review.
Can sign up for the membership which is 3 bottles for $39 a month plus $6 flat shipping and handling or..
Just buy when you want $13 a bottle plus shipping and handling.
If you buy more than six they pay for your shipping.
I just put in my order so will update you more when i recieve it in the mail. So far love the palate survey, the many choices or wine and the promos.


No comments:

Post a Comment