Thursday, May 7, 2015

Childrens Claritin Grape Flavored Chewables and Syrup

My oldest child seemed to get away with not having allergies (Lucky her) but my youngest does. Mostly around seasonal changing as must do. I got Childrens Claritin in the mail thinking hopefully this will work and not another let down. My assumptions were corrected. All. Children are different when it comes to bodies, allergies, and symptoms. But for my child at least this product worked. I would give it to her in the morning when she woke and was officially awake. She actually liked the flavor so i dont have to persuade her to take it. She has isnt sleepy or groggy anymore, and her watery eyes, sniffles, and sneezes have gradually ceased. Im not saying this product cured all symptoms but it definetly minimalized them to where its a rare occasion. I recommend this product to every parent, family, and friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment