Sunday, May 10, 2015

Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil

Now got to say. The words Fish Oil scares me. It does not sound appealing what so ever. LOL. However it is supposedly very good for you and your heart, (which might I add you need to survive lol).
So I got this as a free sample through Tomoson to review with my Amazon Prime account. Must say Im not really into vitamins but i thought to myself, why not, its free, and healthy for you. So i tried it. Must say the small amount of Caffeine is a great perk since I work overnight and dont sleep much during the day. Also not to mention this does not give you a weird after taste or so called fishy butps. So thats also a plus. There is 180 capsules in one bottle. You are to take 2 pills a day. Been doing that since I got it. Feel healthier and more energized surprisingly. So i just might stick with this brand and recommend to others. Great product and Im glad I was one of the lucky testers to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment