Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Scar Removal Plus


Description:

ITCH FREE. Your Surgical Scars, Acne Scars, Stretch Marks, or anyother scar that you want to fade or remove will do so without the itching and uncomfortableness that comes with so many other creams or gel.
FLATTENS KELOID SCARS.  You will be Amazed at how after thouroughly using this product you scar will flatten and fade, just Amazed!
SCAR REMOVER THAT WORKS. Use on your facial scars that everyone can see or use it on hidden scars like you C Section Scars so that you feel beautiful again. Imagine wearing a bikini again and feeing good about it.
VITAMIN C. This is the very important missing ingrediant in other brands like Mederma, Kelocote, and Scar Away. You've already heard how Vitamin C does miracles for you skin, it works even better on scars.
A SILICONE SCAR GEL that gives you the best result, period! Why get a scar concealer, lotion, oil or ointment when you can get the best scar remover and be in the healing zone.


Results:

I got this through Tomoson. Received this at a discounted price through Amazon. Now I for one suffer from stretch marks, from my two pregnancies. I love my beautiful daughters but I do not love my stomach anymore. I have tried multiple products to at least get them to fade but with no avail. So I'm super excited to try this out. I just started taking this the other day. Its been about 3days now since I have been using it. They do seem to be not as apparent. But again its only been three days. So i will give an update to this review after a few more weeks and post before and after pictures with my final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment