Wednesday, April 27, 2016

RollinPets Nail Clippers


RollinPets Pet Nail Clippers

Like most dogs, my 2 dogs do NOT like to get their nails clipped. Whether it be there to scared or their attention span is bare minimum. Plus theres always the fear of cutting to far and injuring your dog.

These are amazing for any big dog owner. It has a nail guard that prevents cutting nails to short. Rubber coated handles for the perfect grip. Made of stainless steal so they will never rust and the blades will never go dull or warp.

This is not for small dogs, like terriors or Chihuahuas. I have a husky and a Chow Chow so these work perfect for them. They also very much like the massage brush

I received this product at a discounted price. This is my own opinion and review. The company had no impact towards my decision

To check out the website or order your own. Click on RollinPets below to navigate there.

No comments:

Post a Comment