Thursday, April 14, 2016

Smart And Easy Cell Phone Holder
About:
SMART & EASY Plus is operated by magntic force so it does not require any clips, clamps, push buttons or suction pads. It can be used via ONE TOUCH mounting system which allows the user to bring their device near to the mount and MAGNETIC FORCE will do the rest. The removal of your device is a BREEZE. When you arrive at your destination simple slide off the phone from the holder. 

The SMART & EASY Plus mount it self has a very tiny footprint hence it can be installed anywhere on the dashboard, office desk, kitchen counter or a wall. It also gives an awesome look to the interior with its floral design. 


I absolutely love this product. Perfect gift for anyone with a cellphone. Ive always lost or dropped my phone in the car. This product changed my life lol. I can easily place my phone on the dashboard now in one convient place. GPS is so much easier now to follow on my phone instead of searching for it on my car seat. I actually bought another one for in my bathroom. I have a jacuzzi tub so now can watch movies or videos by hanging my phone up on the wall. I never have to worry about dropping it in the tub.

Easy to set up, very powerful magnetic strip, easy to remove with alcohol wipes. Highly recommended..

No comments:

Post a Comment