Friday, September 1, 2017

Premium Teeth Whitening Activated Charcoal


I tried using different teeth whitening products for over a year on a few difficult yellow stains on my front teeth. The very first time I used this product... and I mean the FIRST...it worked miraculously!!!
This product is strange ... odd to see a mouthful of black when you are trying to clean your theeth. But, it DOES clean. After a week's use my teeth were literally squeaky clean. This product does so much better than toothpaste with baking soda together. Pleasant mint taste. My teeth are noticeably whiter.




I had my reservations about this item but after reading the reviews I decided to try it. The price is right so I would not lose much if I did not like it. WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW I cannot believe how clean my teeth look and much lighter. I am very much into oral hygiene always taking very good care of my teeth but I wanted my teeth to look lighter and brighter without having the dreaded blue look I see on some people who get their teeth professionally whitened. Also the price is steep. 


The product is a bit messy but what I do is I shake powder into a demitasse cup and I have enough for three or four uses. The rest stays in the jar nice and dry so that it does not develop mold. I dip my toothbrush in the powder and start brushing away. You will have to really rinse your mouth since your teeth will look black but when you take the Charcoal off you will feel and see the difference. I do this in the AM and in the PM. This is my second day using this to brush my teeth and I can see the difference already. I am so amazed and happy with this product I already ordered another jar. I always like to have a back up so I do not run out totally of an item I like. After I rinse I brush my teeth with regular toothpaste again just to make sure the film on the tongue and the roof of the mouth is brushed away thus keeping the bad breath away. Love this product. A little messy inconvenience but the results are totally worth it.

If you would like to order your own product, read other reviews, or get more detailed information from the seller. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment