Friday, September 1, 2017

Zeus Gear Medium Gamer Mousepad


I never really was concerned about size or durability of my mouse pad. To be honest I never really thought anything of it. That is, until I bought and tried out the Zeus Gear mouse pad. I ordered the medium and man, is that thing huge!! I can't believe that's only a medium that I received. The large must be half a size of a desk lol. Like I said earlier, size never mattered to me but since using the mouse pad from Zeus, I have notice that size is sometimes a must have. I play a lot of intense battle or horror online games and my house used to go off my old mouse pad which made my mouse screw up and I would die in the game. Was an angry gamer lol. I would always just put the mouse back on the pad and go about my way.
The Zeus Gamer mouse pad sits about a foot across and a eleven inches down. As shown in the picture below, my mouse has plenty of room to roam around without it going astray on my desk lol. Makes controlling my mouse and my gaming a lot easier especially when it gets intense and I can't look away from the screen haha.

I measured the mouse pad to show you guys how big it actually is and mind you, I have a regular standard size mouse, so this medium mouse pad is huge. I still can't believe this is only a medium haha. Some really cool features about this mouse pad is that it's machine washable. It has a double stitched edge which makes the mouse pad more durable and will last longer than competitor brands. My favorite feature is the rubber bottom. No matter what, that mouse pad doesn't move unless I pick it up myself. It stays glued to my desk.


Over all I am very both impressed and pleased. I learned that when gaming, you really should have a good quality mouse pad that's durable, big in size, and will stay in place. Thanks to Zeus Gear, I have found the right fit for me and my gaming. I also very much love the price and will be purchasing more for my husband and gamer friends.


To purchase your own, read other reviews on the item, or to check out more detailed information from the actual seller. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below. You will not be sorry, it's definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment