Friday, September 1, 2017

Rhinestone Constellation Design Ear Cuff Earring



So I had a chance to review the 1 Piece Rhinestone Constellation Design Ear Cuff Earring at a discount price. I had no problem purchasing this because the over all look and design is totally my style and I could not wait to receive it in the mail.



Just a heads up, the actual price is super cheap because it's being shipped from China. So be prepared to wait a few weeks before you get the item. I buy from China all the time, so the wait wasn't really a big deal for me. When you go to order this, you have an option of ordering Silver or Gold. This is a studded earring with a plant like shape that wraps down your ear with beautiful rhinestones. This is made of Zinc Alloy that's silver plated. So make sure to stay away from harsh chemicals, showers, or sweat so as not to dull the item.



I waited about 3 weeks and finally received my earring in the mail. I was super stoked and couldn't wait to put it on and take a selfie (don't judge me haha). Sadly, as soon as I opened the package, I noticed a rhinestone missing. I thought no big deal, I'll just glue it back on. Searched the bag and it was empty with no rhinestone which means they shipped it to me faulty. Not cool to receive a package weeks after you buy it only to find out you can't even enjoy or wear it because its broken. Had the rhinestone been in the bag, I would have easily forgiven and just glue it back on. Since they shipped to me broken, I'm angered and will probably never shop there again.



However, if you would like to check this product out or others on the website. Feel free to hit the link I have provided down below. Hopefully, if you do go to the website, you will have better luck than I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment