Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Moonwater Elixirs Sage Smudge Spray


If you are looking for a great all natural product or want to start using them, Moonwater Elixirs is definitely your first step to achieving said goal. I did get this product for free to test out, but unlike many others I have reviewed in the past, this one actually caught me off guard. It caught me off guard in a great way!! Moonwater Elixirs Sage Smudge Spray is used to relieve tension and stress in your home. Also supposed to relieve negative energy as well giving you a positive, bright and cheery household you can't wait to come home to.

It has quite a pleasant scent which shocked me because I thought it was going to be very stenchy and heavy. It's actually scented lightly that's not to rough on the nose and gives off a kind of standing in the field of flowers kind of effect. This DOES NOT GET RID OF GHOSTS lol although you can try if you want. Little horror humor, couldn't help myself haha.

This comes in a very decorative bottle with a personalized message from the owner. Easy to use and it's at very affordable pricing so don't be scared!! Although I got this free to review, don't let that scare you. If it was a terrible product, I would let you know. Then again, don't take my word for it. Try it out for yourself and see what you think!!

If you would like to order your own, read other reviews, or find out more information on both the product or website. Click the link I have provided down below!! It's definitely worth at least a website check!!

No comments:

Post a Comment