Thursday, June 4, 2015

Born To Magic, Tales Of Nevaeh, Volume I Book Review


About The Book:

Long ago, the violence and radiation of terrorist wars killed America. Descendants of the survivors now dwell in a world of ritual and magic, where ten dominions struggle for supremacy and a dark, formidable power has emerged.

Areenna, the only daughter of the King of Freemorn, is barely eighteen, yet her psychic ability is strong. She is called to The Island and learns that the fate of her world is in her hands. She must undertake a perilous journey to save Nevaeh from malicious destruction. But she will not travel alone.

Mikaal, the son of the High King of Nevaeh, has just as much at stake as Areenna. The quest takes them through haunted wastelands filled with mutants while a vile and evil force will do everything in its power to stop them—for it wants Nevaeh as its own

My Review:

I'm not going to lie. Normally a book like this wouldn't be my cup of tea. I'm more into the horror stories. HOWEVER. When I applied to review this book off of Tomoson, the title caught my eye. I looked over the info and got somewhat intrigued. I got accepted to review this book and got this for free, to read on my kindle app. Looked through the details and it says it takes about 7+ hours to read.

I'm a fast reader, especially if its a book I'm really into. Let me just say this book was amazing. I had my doubts and was expected to be bored or let down. But this book actually surprised me. Its a riveting tale that keeps you on the edge of your seat. I didn't want to put the book down. I just kept thinking, one more chapter and I'm done. This captivating world and the things that Areenna goes through is freaking awesome. I'm excited to read the next book. Over all I give the book 5/5 stars. The author really brought out the feelings of the charcters, and described the world and its surroundings as if you were there. Well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment