Thursday, June 9, 2016

Cake Decorating Tips


These tips are simply amazing. They are unlike any I have used before. Im an avid baker. I love baking cakes and cupcakes for any occasion or just because. These are the perfect set for beginners or to add to your baking collection. Theres such a variety of tips to use for decoration or design you are trying to accomplish.



I like that their really big. There made of stainless steel so they won't rust or corrode. Dishwasher safe which is a plus to me because I hate doing the dishes. Easy clean up even if you don't have a dishwasher. Perfect all around and I will be buying more for my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a highly discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment