Monday, June 27, 2016

Cherry Rebel Watermelon Slicer & Server



I've noticed over the past few months that watermelon slicers are the latest kitchen gadget. I love watermelon, especially during the summer time so I was super excited to try this new invention out. I tried another watermelon slicer out from a different company and I thought, ehhh okay this is kind of cool.

Then I got a chance to review Cherry Rebel's Watermelon Slicer & Server for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review. I thought why not. I know most of you readers think just because we get an item for free we are going to give an outstanding review. That maybe so for most people but not me. I'm a blunt person. Although I get items for free, that doesn't mean I'm going to give a good review. I actually test out the product and then decide. I've seen numerous posts of people saying a product is good when it's not, because it's free and they don't want to make the company mad. That's not my style. When I review a product, I review it. Good or Bad, and for once I can say this specific product is great for me.

The Cherry Rebel Watermelon Slicer comes with not only the slicer but also a melon baller tool. The free gift is something that is not usually included with other companies products.

Its made of high quality and premium grade stainless steel. Its dishwasher safe, which I love, because who honestly likes hand washing dishes!?!?!?! It also features a non slip handle so you obviously, don't lose grip, but it also helps with cutting the watermelon.

Its a simple 3 step process. Slice, lift, and serve. Simple as that. The melon baller is the same way. With the help of the melon baller, you can turn ordinary fruits into party master pieces. The watermelon tool also is used as tongs unlike other products, and you can measure the amount you want to cut. The melon baller has a sharp shovel edge at the bottom to help scoop or sculpt fruit..

This is a fabulous kitchen gadget I received free to review in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review. It was completely worth it. It makes mmmy life easier, cuts down cutting time, and my kids love it. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment