Thursday, June 9, 2016

Catnip Mouse


So it first I didn't think I received the product because It said it was delivered and it was packaged with other items in a huge box. So I didn't see it at first. I dug thru it and no mouse toy. Im thinking, you Cat to be Kitten me right Meow, its a shipping mistake. That same night I found it in the middle of the living room haha. My cat Peeta loves to sit and sleep in boxes. So when i left the box unattended he must have gotten a hold of it without me knowing. It was in a clear, small plastic bag. He ripped thru it and got the mouse. Lol



Needless to say my cat obviously loves it, since he stole it haha. The material is pretty good since hes been chewing, gnawing and scratching it for about an hour. My other cat, Bacon, joined the fun and they started fighting over it. Since I only received 1 I'm going to have to order another. My cats seem to love it so that means Im satisfied as well. I saw the price and was hesitant but now the price seems worth it. I will definitely be buying more as back up.

Disclaimer: I recieved this for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment