Monday, August 22, 2016

Revive VoxBox


I received all these free samples in my Revive VoxBox from Influenster in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review. 
There are a lot of great and new products in this box. I was super excited to try them all out. The box included: 
*3 Vitamin Shoppe Protein Powders- Vanilla, Strawberry n Cream, Cookies and Cream
*Vitamin Shoppe Body Tech Protein Shaker
*3 K-Cup Coffee Pods, one each from Hills Bros, Chock Full O'Nuts, and Kauai
*Shea Moisture Fruit Infusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo and Creme Rinse
*SnackWell's Biscuit Thins Caramel Macchiato 
Below I'm going to review each product 😀

The Vitamin Shoppe Products:

I had never tried any Vitamin Shoppe products before but I do drink protein shakes, so I was super excited to test these out. Strawberries n Cream and Vanilla are very delicious but Cookies N Cream is by far my favorite of the 3.
I must say I'm quite impressed. I actually like it a lot. Theres no weird after taste and it literally tastes like an ice cream shake. I like to mix the cookies n cream powder with ice cubes, and milk. I blend it up in my single serve blender and I'm good to go.
The shake keeps me full for hours. Its easy and fast to make which is great for my on the go lifestyle. Im pretty much hooked now lol, so I'll be purchasing more and stocking up as well as trying other flavors.

 Hills Bros:  
I have seen Hills Bros in stores but have never actually tried it or bought it before. I tend to not like change when it comes to my coffee.
I must say this was a quite pleasant experience. I wouldn't say that its the best coffee in the world but it does wake up the taste buds in a good way. The price is very descent as well. I would buy it again to change up the pace of my other preferred brand

Chock Full O'Nuts 
When it comes to coffee I am quite hesitant from branching away from my normal brand.
I must say, this exceeded my expectations. The flavor is fantastic. Its a blast of dark full bodied coffee that wakes my senses up and gives my tastes buds an explosion of flavor. Very delicious and will be adding more to my cabinets.

Kauai:
I had never heard of this brand before testing it, so I was kind of hesitant not really knowing how I would like it.

I must say I was surprised at how delicious this product was and why I had never gotten it before. Its very delicious, no jitters, and a very mild and smooth blend. I must say from the first cup I was hooked. The price is very good as well so I will certainly be buying this up and keeping a coffee stock pile lol.

SnackWell Caramel Macchiato Biscuits:

SnackWells Coffee Biscuit thins come in 3 dofferent flavors. Caramel Macchiato, French Vanilla Latte, and Dark Chocolate Mocha. I received the Caramel Machiatto one. It was quite  pleasant to the taste buds. Love the caramel/coffee twist. Great treat to snack on when on the go or have with a cup of coffee. They are made up of 24g of 100% whole wheat and 8g of fat per serving. Made with real coffee and no corn syrup. Very delicious and healthy. I have to try the other flavors 


SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo and Creme Rinse:

These are amazing and Im wondering why I never used these products before. These products make my hair feel so healthy and soft. Radiance and confidence has sky rocketed because my hair has been revamped. This smells great and has some fantastic ingredients including organic shea butter, coconut water, dragon fruit, lychee berry, and green apple extract.  Leaves my hair soft, shiny, healthy, and hydrated

No comments:

Post a Comment