Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Smarson Home Dental Center


I've had a few dental surgeries lately and have multiple ones coming up. So I was looking for an at home dentist kit to maintain the health of my teeth and gums. I went to WalMart and saw how over priced their kits were. So I started searching online.

Although this kit is pricey. It is definitely cheaper then the other kits I saw at WalMart and has do many more features. Kit includes: 3x Brush Heads, Interdental Brush Head, Dental Mouth Mirror (that does light up and includes batteries), Tongue Cleaner, Orthodontic tip, 2x Standard Nozzle, plus the base, sonic toothbrush, and the dental cleaner. If you need help setting up or using the tools, it does come with instructional booklet.

Over all im pleased with this kit. The dental cleaner works wonders, especially when I get extractions done and need to keep surrounding areas clean. Mirror lights up very bright and is effective. Toothbrush is actually better than my old one. Over all I would highly recommend this product for your at home dental cleaning needs. Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment