Saturday, June 6, 2015

3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora

                                                             

Mia Adora
    3D Fiber Lash







Description of Product:

*Highest Quality
*Non-toxic Hypoallergenic Ingredients
*Instantly longer and thicker
*Magnify your lashes by 300%
*Smudge resistant

Directions:

1. Apply generous amount of Magnifying Gel to eyelashes, from base to top
2 While still wet from the gel, brush on Natural Fibers from midway to top of lashes.
(Be careful as not to apply close to eye lid)
3) Allow 20-30 seconds to dry and then add Magnifying Gel again to seal fibers in place. Apply generous amount so fibers dont flake during the day.

To REMOVE:
Lightly moisten eyelashes with warm water. Gently wipe away clean

Review:

I must say. The presentation of this mascara is quite snazzy. With its own carrying kit (made organically). Had me quite intrigued from the get go just because of the presentation lmfao. I am a fan of mascara. Everyone close to me knows that. I own multiple brands but only daily use a select few.
I'm going to start with the negative. You have to apply both items multiple times. So its time consuming. But then again what girl isn't time consuming when getting ready for a night out on the town or even just for a daily thing. With that being said, that was my only negative.
Positive was that indeed I went all day long with out it smearing, smudging, or flaking. Very rare to you find a mascara that will do that. So very impressed with that aspect. Another aspect is that it makes me look like I have very full and luschious lids. You feel confident wearing this make up. Makes you feel like if you look into someone else's eyes, they will do anything you tell them to. Lol
So with this being said. Go and order it for yourself on the Mia Adora website or Amazon. I guarantee you its worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment