Saturday, June 6, 2015

Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Description of Product:

* Free of harsh chemicals
* Plumps and hydrates dry, dull skin
* Balances in skin and moisture levels
* Diminishes surface lines and wrinkles
* Gives you a smooth and even skin tone
* Natural nutrition for your skin
* Gentle on skin


Review:

Now let me just make this clear. I have only been using this for about a week. So I may see evidence but not sure because I have only tested for a short period of time. You are to apply twice daily. I use in the morning after I wake up and then before I go to bed.
My skin does seem lighter and cleaner. Acne is pretty much non existent at this point which is crazy because I have been getting it almost every other day since I hit puberty. My skin does feel tougher, which I mean that it feels healthier and stronger. I'm going to go ahead and say that I recommend this product but each person is different and it may effect each person differently. So to each his own. But to me the product does seem to be working. I see no side affects, and by side affects I mean rashes or sensitive areas of the skin. So thats a plus lol. So far I have nothing but good things to say about this product. But over all I must say...To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment