Friday, November 18, 2016

Barillo Wine Aerator



I am so impressed with this simple gadget. I always decant my wine as I am a huge Pinot Noir lover, and it certainly helped but it took a while. This gift set is awesome. The aerator is the best thing ever. I opened a bottle of wine that I usually drink and used the aerator on just the glass I wanted to drink. I usually need water with my wine, but this time the wine was so smooth, I did not have the need to drink any water until I finished my glass. Had another one it was so good and had my husband try it. He was surprised to know it's one of our regular wines as this tasted so much better. We had about a third of a bottle left, so I used the plastic cork ( you get 4) and pumped out the air. I could really feel the air leaving the bottle as it got harder to,pump after about 6 or so,pumps. 

We will finish the bottle tonight so it won't stand the 2 weeks freshness test but I'm sure since I have no need to decant the entire bottle and pumped as much air as possible that it will,last much longer then usual. I'm also impressed with the box it came in - will,make a beautiful gift, and has a carrying pouch. I received an email from seller with a PDF attachment about wines. Super interesting facts and explanations about wine - how nice. 

All this for $20. In contrary to,other reviewers who received this free or at a discount for exchange of their honest opinion (which makes me not believe the great reviews sometimes), I bought it at full price and really love it. I'm so glad I didn't go for the other brand for same price but with only the aerator. They are all made from good quality acrylic, all have same features ( umbrella, 32 holes, etc...) so they are all the same. No motor or anything that can break, so save money and get this great package as a gift to yourself or any other wine lover you know. They will thank you.

To check it out for yourself, click the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment