Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Chefs Limited Whistling Tea Kettle


I am an avid tea drinker and hot chocolate maker so I have always wanted a tea kettle like this. I did own a cheaper one that was zebra print, but it didn't last very long. Just goes to show, don't order items because of design and not description.

This tea Kettle however does not disappoint. It holds 2.75 quarts which is great for about 5 cups of tea or hot chocolate. Made of stainless steel so won't rust or corrode over time. Also love the easy grip handle. Doesn't slip or slide and makes pouring flawless. Really love the sleek design. Looks very contemporary and looks great in my kitchen. Over all a must have and I'm very pleased with my purchase.

To order your own check out Amazon by following the link below 😃😃

No comments:

Post a Comment