Thursday, November 17, 2016

New York Biology Arabica Coffee Scrub


Love New York Biology products so I did not hesitate to try out this Arabica Coffee Scrub. Its used for deep skin exfoliation that promotes skin repair and rejuvenation.

Upon receiving the product I noticed the product looks like brown sand. Even feels like sand but it had a great aroma of coffee. The product feels like sand but when applied to skin it doesn't irritate which is cool. Its recommended to add oil such as Coconut oil to the product. About a tablespoon and then mix. You don't have to but its recommended.

To use the product, I use while showering. Your supposed to apply to scars, stretch marks or cellulite areas but I tend to use where my skin shows to the public. Example is neck, arms, legs, etc. I massage onto the skin in a circular upward motion. I leave it on for about five minutes and rinse. I use 2-3 times a week and keep it on my shower shelf.

After I get dryed off from the shower, I notice my skin is a lot smoother. Over time Im almost sure my skin will look rejuvenated as well. Very satisfied with the product and the price is a steal. Highly recommended.

To check this out for yourself, click the Amazon Link down below. Check out their other products as well.

Arabica Coffee Scrub


No comments:

Post a Comment