Thursday, November 24, 2016

UV Flashlight For Pet Stains



I've always seen these flashlights on tv, like forensic files and what not. This is a terrific product but at the sametime it uncovers things you thought weren't there lol.

We just bought a puppy and it does have accidents on the floor. For the most part I see him do it and quickly clean it up. However I was curious to know if he had accidents in other spots I wasn't aware of. I used the flashlight over my living room carpet and found multiple spots I wasn't aware of. Thanks to the flashlight, I was able to get rid of the stains with my carpet cleaner.

This flashlight comes with instructions as well as 3 AAA batteries so you can use it as soon as you receive it. The light is very vibrant and uncovers hidden stains. The price is excellent and its a very effective and high quality product. Happy customer!

To get your own or to check it out, click Amazon Link below 😃😃

UV Flashlight

No comments:

Post a Comment