Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Sunsella Bento Lunch Boxes



I absolutely am in love with these Bento Lunch Boxes. They come in a set of four neon colors or you can get grey. I live color so I purchased the neon colors. They are a lot more durable and sturdier than bento boxes I have used in the past. They are easily stackable for convenient storage.

These are really terrific for my on the go lifestyle. Easy to pack my lunch for work and then go. Also great for portion control. The containers have 3 compartments. One big and 2 small. Microwave safe (its suggested to leave a corner up when microwaving with lid on). They are dishwasher safe (or easy to hand clean) as well as freezer safe plus BPA free.

Over all Im very pleased with my purchase and will be purchasing more. To check them out for yourself or to order your own on Amazon, click link below 😃😃

No comments:

Post a Comment