Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Easy@home Fertility Tracker



I have tried other basal thermometers and they were always hard to work or didn't save information, so it was hard to track my cycle or ovulation time. When I came across Easy@Home's Fertility Tracker I figured I would give it a try. You can choose 3 colors for the tracker, I choose purple because its my favorite color. The tracker came in a great little gift box. Comes with battery and instructions. Instructions are easy to follow and understand. You must download the app.

The app is easy to download. Compatible with IPhone and Android. Easy to bluetooth the tracker as well. Whole process took less than 5mins. The app shows fertility percentage, ovulation days, and period days. You can add notes to every day. When taking temperature, it takes less than 3minutes and automatically syncs with your app. It gets more accurate and faster the more you use it. Great item to have when trying to conceive, avoiding conceiving, or to get tips while pregnant.

I'm still discovering and exploring the app but so far I'm quite impressed. You can even set a timer to remind yourself to take your temperature. Over all very impressed and for the price you get the best on the market. Very highly recommended.

To get your own or to check it out, click Amazon link below 👇👇👇🖓

https://www.amazon.com/Easy-Home-Fertility-Bluetooth-Thermometer/dp/B01M3X80RS/ref=sr_1_17_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1479769527&sr=8-17&keywords=thermometer%2Bbasal&th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment