Thursday, January 19, 2017

Allurials Special Formula Jasmine Conditioner


I'm absolutely digging this conditioner. What attracted me to Allurials Special Formula Jasmine Conditioner was the all natural ingredients and essential oils that are in it. 
Ingredients are as follows: Argan, Jojoba, Avocado, Coconut, Flaxseed, Kernel, and Aloe. All great oils that really rejuvenate and hydrate the hair.

Whats really great, is that this is designed for all hair types. I personally have frizzy and curly hair. I also dye my hair quite often, so my hair is dry at times. This conditioner after only a few small uses, totally gave my hair radiance and hydration. It's actually tameable when I get out of the shower and most of the time I can let air dry. I also love the alluring acent of Jasmine.

Over all I am pleased with the product. When I buy something, I expect it to do what it says its going to do. This product by far exceeded expectations!!

To check it out for yourself on Amazon, Click link below 👇👇👇

No comments:

Post a Comment