Friday, January 27, 2017

Mami Tea and Fruit Infuser Pitcher



I am really amazed with this Tea and Fruit infuser. I have another infuser but its for fruit only. This one beats it by far because you can make hot infused tea and have it cold for later. My other infuser doesn't do that..

When ordering this, you get the pitcher which is 2 liters, a tea infuser, fruit infuser, a bonus ice ball mold tray, and a recipe book sent via email. Its easy to clean by hand and dishwasher safe. The recipe book is great if you want to explore different kinds of drinks and combinations. Gives you an idea to invent some new recipes as well. Although I don't use the ice ball molds often it is a nice addition and great for parties.

Over all very impressed. I definitely replaced my old one with this new one. Love it! To check it out for yourself or to order your own... Click the Amazon link I've provided down below 👇👇👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JRMTOGM

No comments:

Post a Comment