Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Peel & Stick Baby Nursery Wall Decals




These are some of the best wall decor stickers for a baby's nursery that I have ever had. I am decorating my great niece/nephew's nursery in baby animals, and these fit perfectly. They are so easy to stick onto the wall that I was surprised. All I had to do was wash and dry the wall thoroughly. I then started putting them on the wall lightly so that I could get them placed properly. It is so easy to put together, that it went up in one hour. I was able to peel them off and on while trying to get the right fit. Once I was done, I just pressed firmly on them to stick them to the wall. I had to use a wallpaper trowl in order to keep the bubbles from forming behind the pictures. There were two pictures that I could not get the bubbles out of, so I popped them with a needle as directed. You cannot even tell that a bubble was there. I highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for a cute decoration that you can take down as the baby gets older. You will not have to redo the paint, or steam the walls like you do wallpaper in order to change your child's decor.

To order your own of this design or other designs, click the Amazon link I have provided down below 😀👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/Giant-Decals-Rooms-Nursery-Bedroom/dp/B019BWW9DS/ref=sr_1_206?ie=UTF8&qid=1484584983&sr=8-206&keywords=wall+decals+for+kids+rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment