Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Eat Smart Precision 550 Digital Bathroom Scale



This was a lot bigger and heavier than I expected, but in a really great way. Its very sleek and modern looking which I like. It's silver and matches my bathroom decor which is another plus for me. 

Now for the actual scale review. It has one step technology. So pretty much, I apply pressure with my foot to turn on. It turns on right away. The screen has a blue back light. Very bright and easy to read. It says that it can hold up to 550ibs. I weight 200 so I don't know if thats true or not. I've recently lost weight and ordered this new scale to see how it worked. Upon standing on the scale, the reading is super fast. It beeps when weight is finalized. Beep is loud and easy to acknowledge. When not in use or after your done weighing yourself, it has an energy conserving shut off so as not to waist batteries. Which by the way, are included. The batteries I mean lol. 

Make sure to have it on a hard surface to get an accurate reading. I found having it on carpet gives false readings. Over all very pleased with my purchase and I hope to get to my desired weight.

To check it out for yourself or order it, click Amazon link below 👇👇👇

No comments:

Post a Comment