Thursday, September 29, 2016

Grace Karin Formal Dress


Pictures for this dress do it no justice. It is by far a very beautiful, unique, and head turning gown. My husband is military and every once in awhile his company holds a ball. So I was actively looking for a dress both online and in stores.

When I came across this dress I thought it was perfect. I liked the different layers of the dress as well as the corset top. So I decided to purchase it for the ball.

Keep in mind if you are short, the dress may reach the ground. However if your tall like me, 5'9. This dress will be above your ankles. Also you will need somebody to help you with the corset back unless your Houdini and incredibly flexable. Also make sure to read the size chart as it differs from other dresses.

I unfortunately after to return this item, no5 because I don't like it, but because its a size to small. So again read the size chart. Thankfully this is prime so I have enough time to get a new one. This really is a perfect dress for bridesmaids, for homecoming or prom and pretty much any formal event. Can't wait to get my new one to turn some heads.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review. All opinions are my own and if I didn't approve of this dress I would say so, like past items I have reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment