Monday, September 5, 2016

Lelekiss Red Crystal Heart Necklace


I am a huge fan of necklaces. Long ones, short ones, bulky ones, small pendants, chokers, you name it lol. I'm normally not particularly fond of the color red but this necklace took me by surprise.

The quality of the necklace is outstanding. Very rich detail with a bold sparkly red. It pretty much shines and sparkles no matter how the light hits it. I was so surprised at how big the heart was. Very chunky. I would say to wear this out with the girls or a romantic evening with that special someone. Perfect necklace for a dress up occassion. I've worn this only a few times and received several compliments on it. It comes in blue also, which is the color I really want and will be purchasing.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment