Friday, September 23, 2016

Vinzard Pizza Cutter


I never realized their was actually good pizza cutters out there. I always purchased dollar store ones. They never cut through the pizza very well. I always had to go over it a second time. In addition, the blade always went dull or handle would break.

So when I came across this one, I thought why not. Upon receiving the package, I noticed it was in a really neat box. Something I would definitely notice on a store shelf right away. Very bold and vibrant with the pizza cutter securly in place.

The actual cutter is super easy to use. Meaning, it glides across the pizza very easily (even if theres tons of toppings). I don't have to go over it multiple times. One time does the job. The grip of the handle is great and helps you easily maneuver the cutter with precision. Best of all it has a safety cover to protect the product. Made of stainless steel and comes super sharp.

Over all Im very VERY pleased with my purchase. This is also a great gift idea. Love it. Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment