Monday, September 12, 2016

Liztek Wireless Doo8



I live in a mobile home. I have 2 entrances, obe on the side where we park our cars and then our front door, on the front patio. Im a reviewer so I receive lots of packages from UPS in the mail. For some reason they never come to the front porch/patio to deliver mail. They always go to the side door. I work overnight, and mostly pass out in my living room. Which is nearest to the front patio door. So when they knock, I sometimes don't hear it, which is why I was so interested in this wireless doorbell. Its super easy to set up, and its a plug in so you don't have to waste or pay for batteries. The doorbell for me personally works about 50ft away. Im sure it would work farther, but thats how far i have the receiver.

This doorbell is great. You can choose the sound volume that suits your best needs. There are 4 sound level volumes to choose from. Theres 52 tunes to choose from, which is great because you can choose whats best for you, or the one you like for your home.

Overall I'm pleased with the product. It makes deliveries or people that come by, by surprise easier. I can hear the doorbell from anywhere in the house. I really recommend this product to anyone that doesn't have a doorbell. Disclaimer: Ireceived this item for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment