Wednesday, September 14, 2016

White Crystal Heart of the Ocean Necklace




Pictures really do no justice for this necklace. I tried to capture how beautiful this necklace was but I couldn't. I was really impressed about how no matter how the light hits it, it always sparkles.

The necklace chain comes down to about my chest region. Unfortunately I'm allergic to the chain and had to switch it out. It wasn't that big of a deal, the only reason I'm putting it in my review, is to inform others that you might have a reaction. The pendant was lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. It has the word Love at the bottom in silver.

Over all Im pleased with this purchase and want to order the other colors as well. Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment