Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Black Diamond Wood & Laminate Floor Cleaner


This stuff is, hands down, the best floor cleaner for the laminate flooring I have installed in my home. My wife and I have 4 cats. High gloss laminate flooring shows everything. Yes, even my fresh sock prints. I even use it sparingly on my vinyl flooring in my basement, then buff over that with a dry mop. This product also has a decent smell, something of almond I would think.

It sure would be nice to have a pour spout on the one gallon jug. We use a rubber funnel to fill the spray bottles now, so as not to waste a drop of this stuff. 6 good sprays usually covers about a 4 foot square area. Just keep the mop head damp, not soaked. I usually use two mop heads to do around 1,000 square feet of floor. Cats have dirty feet, for real.

For a super sweet floor cleaning product that dries pretty darn fast, choose this. A gallon of this will last a good while. We usually do our floors twice a week. I think I just got about 9 months out of the last gallon I purchased.

I have tried other floor cleaner brands. Bona floor products dried very hazy on this flooring. One would pretty much have to clean the floor over when using that brand. I did some internet research for top end floor cleaning businesses and Black Diamond was what most of them were using. Sold!

To purchase your own on Amazon, click link down below 😀😀

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Diamond-Laminate-Floor-Cleaner/dp/B002LGSJ86/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481138860&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=wood%2Band%2Blaminate%2Bfloor%2Bcleaner&th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment