Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Resistance Band Set with free training Ebook


I recently started working out a few months ago. I wanted to be healthier and to feel more comfortablenin clothes. I hate going to the gym mostly because of the fee, so I tend to work out at home.

I really like these resistance bands because they are really versatile. There are many different ways to use these and for different parts of the body like legs and arms. After a few minutes you can really start to feel the burn which I love.



The set includes a nifty carrying case which makes it easy to store when not in use or easy to take with you anywhere. Also comes with two handles that easily clip on to bands. Comes with 5 different bands. Each color is a different weight. Yellow: 2-4 lbs, Blue: 4-6 lbs, Green: 10-12 lbs, Black: 15-20 lbs, and Red: 25-30 lbs. After purchase you also get a free training EBOOK sent to you from the seller to your email. The EBook is perfect for beginners like myself or for others who want to switch up the routine.

These are most definitely a must have for your home gym. Easy to use and easy to set up. Price is amazing and you get free 2 day shipping if your a Prime member. Will definitely get my moneys worth out of these bands. Happy customer!! To check it out for yourself or to purchase your own, hit Amazon link below.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F7UQL28

No comments:

Post a Comment