Thursday, December 29, 2016

Brieftons Chopper Blender Slicer And Grater



I was super excited to receive the Brieftons-QuickPull-Chopper-Blender-Slicer. This cuts my food prep time in half. Super simple to use and to set up. Lots of attatchments to get the desired cut I want. The bonus is you can use this as a blender as well. Great for making salsa, coleslaw, etc.

The product comes with pull handle, lid, container divider, blender attatchments, chopper blades, container, julienne insert, shredder insert, slicer insert, grater insert, frame, safety food handler, and easy to read instructions.

Very simple to use and to wash. Dishwasher safe but I prefer to hand wash because its easier. Blades are made of stainless steel and wont rust or corrode over time. Easy to store in my cabinet and a lot cheaper than a food processor. Definitely a must have in every kitchen. Absolutely glad I bought this and it will be used a lot.


To check it out for yourself or to purchase this product, click the link I provided down below 👇👇😃😃

https://www.amazon.com/Brieftons-QuickPull-Chopper-Blender-Slicer/dp/B01GZW1ZNM?ie=UTF8&keywords=food+chopper

No comments:

Post a Comment